- Senior DBA architect with excellent communication skills and partner attitude to drive and establish excellent connect and confidence with IT leadership team.
- Oracle Certified is a mandatory
- Handled at least 3 Oracle Apps DBA Support Project and managed more than 25+ member Team
- Experience in DBA Support Proposals with Solution, Estimation and Presentations
- Expert in E-Biz & DB technology evaluation, guidance and consultation, design support, task automation and scripting, best practice and standards development, capacity planning, optimization and tuning, system upgrades and migrations, performance management, monitoring, security, backup and recovery, issue troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Deploy, configure, monitor and maintain application and databases in the production, development, and quality assurance environments.
- Analyze problems, anticipate future problem areas and implement solutions.
- Work outside of normal business hours as required for completing projects, working on deployments and resolving system outages.
- Responsible for level 2 and 3 systems management and exercises project-level control over initiatives.
- Carries out assignments with minimal coaching and guidance from others.
- Develops, enhances and adheres to engineering and administration standards. Upholds and maintains strong documentation.
- Experience in managing onsite offshore model
- Well Versed in generating weekly, monthly and Quarterly Reporting and finding the root cause Analysis.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Anyone holding B1/H1B visa will be preferred.
- Early Joining Preferred
Recruiter Name:Rajesh Kumar
Contact Company:Leinex Consulting
Reference Id:P/Oracle DBA Manager/Bang-Mum/15+ Yrs